Tuesday 20 March 2018

Some Pick Up Motivational Lines That Worked Wonder For Me

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD, THEN YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER DONE...

During Jee Mains and Adv, i didn't push myself. I didn't take any risk. I chose the easier path. For this reason only even if i had the potential i couldn't manage to get a seat even in any of the NIT's.
But this time i took risks. I prepared hard and pushed myself each single day. I ignored attending parties, didn't go for any movie, deleted facebook, whatsapp, clashofclans. I left my college placements and a lot more sacrifices. These sacrifices worth it in the end. Initially my friends, relatives thought i was crazy, i remained silent then, my results explained all the things properly to them.

When i was studying inside a closed room, people used to say "whether he is studying or sleeping inside the room, god knows"... It quite De-motivating but still i remained quiet. People even taunted me a lot. "Why gate, what will you do after gate and all"... I had to go through all these. But finally my results give every single explanation to each one of them. And now they are congratulating me and asking for treats....

Everything can wait until GATE !!!

This quote is by Ravindra Sir. Quite motivational. If you are to do a break up then why now. Just wait until gate. If you want to be committed then why now, you can do it after gate. Ignore all the distractions till gate exams are over.

I am just a performer, i shouldn't be worrying about the results. However bad my exam day is, if my preparation is up to the mark then i will definitely perform at least above average. (By one of my seniors, Anwesh Bhai)

Success never comes that easy, else everyone would have got it, what's so special about you then? (By my little brother, Roshan Raj Mohanty, IIT Madras)

Awareness is light, Ignorance is darkness !!!

I believed luck thrice, it ditched me every single time. The last time i believed hard work, i ditched my silly luck.

Don't give up till the last second of the exam. You never know, 50 marks are sometimes enough to get you a rank of 500.

If you don't have explanation to people's question then remain silent. Your results will explain better to them. Don't ever try to argue with them. Just say yes i agree, smile back and leave.

You will be rewarded publicly for the efforts and hard work that you have done privately.

Do believe in god !!! He will definitely help. I followed lord Ganesha. He did help me during my GATE exams. Miracles do happen !!! but not without hard work.

Don't hesitate to celebrate your success in the end, else you wont ever be able to distinguish between success and failure.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Sir with December about to end I've completed entire syllabus and currently revising and practicing PYQ I'm yet to give any tests. I've enrolled for MadeEasy CBT's though. What should be strategy now ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many strategies that you can follow, i would share some of the top ones that the toppers used:-
      1. Write around 40-50 mock tests. This strategy worked for many toppers. This strategy is also efficient for people having lesser time like working people.

      2. Revise and Just Revise, around 10-15 times. This strategy although not recommended actually helped some of the toppers. They hardly wrote just 1 or 2 tests in which also they scored poor. But in real Gate they just boomed. If you think you forget things quite often then this strategy would actually help.

      3. Mix the above 2 strategies. Revise around 3-4 times and write around 30-40 full length tests. This was my strategy too and most toppers follow this.

      4. Solve all the previous Gate questions 5-6 times. This strategy is like a jackpot in hand. The shortcut strategy to be in top 1000. But being in top 200 depends on your understanding throughout the process.

      Choose among these 4 strategies and see which one works best for you, Good luck !!!

      Delete
  2. Very inspiring post. Thanks for sharing. If someone is looking for admission in graphic era engineering college Dehradun, Visit Admission India.

    ReplyDelete