Monday 19 March 2018

My Score Card




With just mere 7 months of preparation with hectic 4th year course work i was able to get a rank 105. I could have scored more but i left 3-4 solved questions in real gate exam in fear of negative. I just got 1 mark as negative. It is advisable to all 3rd year students to attempt gate in their 6th semester which actually helps in gate in the 8th semester. I wish i would have given gate in my 6th semester. That experience would have helped me earning few more marks. If time permits, then next year i would be definitely trying to improve it. Good luck to all future aspirants.

5 comments:

  1. A dream scorecard of thousands! CONGRATS again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please tell me getting AIR 105 is sufficient for general category student to get IITB or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends. This time toppers from 2017 batch came into the admission procedure. around 10 of them. So the last rank ceased at 86 for general. Still some students left for iisc so some seats remained vacant at iitb. No spot rounds were also conducted. So basically there was mismanagement.Hope things goes well next time.

      Delete
  3. is it allowed to write GATE Exam in 3rd year of B-Tech ? I searched for it but not sure whether it is allowed or not..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not allowed. But people fake things up and appear to gain experience for next years gate.

      Delete